ITAM Dissemination and Project Reports
- Apps, Ann. (2004) At the Event: The OpenURL and OpenURL Framework: Demystifying Link Resolution.. (Report of NISO Workshop, Washington DC, 29 October 2003.) Ariadne 38 (January 2004).
- NISO Committee AX, Apps, A. (2003) Z39.88-2004: The Key/Encoded-Value Format Implementation Guidelines. Available from the OpenURL Registry. Local copy in PDF.
- Apps, Ann and MacIntyre, Ross. (2003). Using the OpenURL Framework to Locate Bibliographic Resources. In: Proceedings of the 2003 Dublin Core Conference (DC2003 - Supporting Communities of Discourse and Practice - Metadata Research and Application), Seattle, Washington, USA, 28 September - 2 October 2003. ISBN 0-9745303-0-1. pp 143-152. Presented at the conference by Ann Apps.
- MacIntyre, Ross, Apps, Ann and Morris, Leigh. (2003). Exploiting Open Standards in Academic Web Services. The Seventh World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (SCI2003), Orlando, Florida, USA, 27-30 July 2003. Presented at the conference by Ross MacIntyre.
- MacIntyre, Ross, Apps, Ann and Morris, Leigh. (2002). Open wide: using open standards in academic web services. In: Carvalho, J.A., Hübler, A., Baptista, A.A. (eds): Proceedings of the Sixth International ICCC/IFIP Conference on Electronic Publishing (elpub2002 - Technology Interactions), Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic, 6-8 November 2002 (VWF Berlin) pp 326-336, ISBN 3-89700-357-0. Presented at the conference by Ross MacIntyre.
- Apps, Ann, MacIntyre, Ross and Morris, Leigh. (2002). Exposing Cross-Domain Resources for Researchers and Learners. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Dublin Core and Metadata for e-Communities, 2002 (DC-2002: Metadata for e-Communities: Supporting Diversity and Convergence), Florence, Italy, 13-17 October 2002 (Firenze University Press) pp 71-80, ISBN 88-8453-043-1. Presented at the conference by Ann Apps.
- 29 October 2003
- The OpenURL and OpenURL Framework: Demystifying Link Resolution. NISO Workshop, Washington DC, USA
- Ann Apps. Using the Enhanced OpenURL Framework: Upgrading from Version 0.1 to 1.0.
- 28 October 2003
- UK Serials Group. Serials Resource Management for the 21st
Century: An Introduction. The Great Barr Hotel, Birmingham.
- 17 September 2003
- JIBS-UKOLN OpenURL Meeting. Transport House, London.
- 4 July 2003
- JISC 5/99 Programme and Portal Developers Meeting, Warwick University
- Ross MacIntyre. ITAM=Implementing JISC's Technical Architecture at MIMAS.
- 5 February 2003
- UK Serials Group. Serials Resource Management for the 21st Century: An
Introduction. The Law Society of Ireland, Dublin.
- 22 January 2003
- MIMAS Accessibility (ACE) Workshop
- Ann Apps. Dublin Core Metadata.
- 26 November 2002
- UK Serials Group. Serials Resource Managment for the 21st Century: An Introduction, Edinburgh University.
- 3 October 2002
- SFX/MetaLib Users' Group Meeting, Universite de la
Sorbonne, Paris, France.
- 24-25 June 2002
- JISC/NSF Digital Libraries Initiative (DLI)- All Projects Meeting, The Edinburgh Marriot, Edinburgh.
- Ross MacIntyre. Creating a Metadatabase for MIMAS services.
- 14 May 2002
- Collection Description Focus, Briefing Day - Realising the Potential
of Collection-Level Description, British Library, St. Pancras, London.
- Ross MacIntyre. The Famous Five: Worked examples from MIMAS.
The ITAM project was funded by the Joint Information Systems Committee (JISC) for the UK Higher and Further Education Councils as part of the JISC Services 5/99 DNER Programme.
6 December 2004, firstname.lastname@example.org